- Editor / Proofreader: Nonprofit associations, educational manuscripts, and journals.
- Marketing Copy Writer / Web Content Manager: Nonprofit theatrical organizations.
- Newsletter Editor: 501(c)(3) Nonprofits, church organizations, and schools.
- Creator / Distributor: Nonprofit bulk mail marketing collateral.
- Creative Writer: Blogging, reviews, poetry, and speculative fiction.
Reviews / Articles / Newsletters / Other Publications
- Reviewer: 46 theatrical reviews for ShowBizRadio.net (2009–2013).
- Article: Commedia dell’Arte Masks on the Cheap; The Virtual Costumer (online); Volume 4, Issue 3 (June 2006). See: www.siwcostumers.org/newsletterarchive/VirtCostV4-I3-2006.pdf.
- Newsletter (Founding Editor / Author–Multiple articles): Founded The ICG Newsletter (retitled The International Costumer). Produced and distributed the first eleven issues; wrote content, designed layout, managed reproduction and distribution to 450-800 International Costumer’s Guild (ICG) members. Applied for and maintained U.S. Postal Service nonprofit mailing status and mailing permit. Back issues available as PDFs on the ICG website. See: www.costume.org/newsletters/newsletter.html#backissues. (2002–2005)
- Member: ICG Editorial Board (2002–Date).
- Article: El Museo, (as Betsy Marks), Estudiar y Luchar Hermanos Latinos, New Paltz, NY (May 1985).
- Multiple articles: CostumApa, (as Betsy R. Marks) under the subhead Lilyguildings & Small Talk (1986–1995).
- Newsletter: Spectrum, literary magazine for students. Founding editor; author–multiple articles. Rochester, NY (1981).
- Newsletter: Liberated Perspectives, school newspaper/literary magazine. Editor; typesetter; author–multiple articles. Rochester, NY (1978–1980).
- Facebook Group Administrator: SUNY New Paltz Theatre Grads (2018), Prince George’s County for Bernie Sanders (2016), Greenbelters (2014–2015).
- YouTube: Hawkeswood Productions. See: youtube.com/user/HawkeswoodProChannel (Ongoing).
Blogs / Web Sites
- Life in a Minor Key (AnOtherVideoBlog.com)
- Costume-ConNections (www.Costume-Con.org)
- OutOftheBlackBox Theatre Company, Inc. (www.OutOftheBlackBox.org)
Copy Editing / Proofreading / Other Writing Projects
Eileen Antonucci, Organizational Perspectives
- Copy Editing: Two documents: Built to Work and Built to Work: The Skill Scales Companion Guide for the National Skill Standards Board (NSSB). Grammar, typos, and content using a client-provided style guide (2000).
Jonathan Haskett, Ph.D.
- Proofreading / Editing: Paper abstract and associated tables: Effect of Climate and Atmospheric Change on Soybean Water Stress: A Study of Iowa; Authors: Haskett J.D.; Pachepsky Y.A.; Acock B. Source: Ecological Modelling, Volume 135, Number 2, 5 December 2000, pp. 265-277(13). Publisher: Elsevier Science (2000).
- Copy Editing: Scholarly document: Flexibility and adaptation in the Upper division undergraduate science classroom: Drawing from many sources to improve the lecture course (2000).
- Copy Editing: Three chapters of medical text, book: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Psychiatry by Michael H. Ebert, Peter T. Loosen, Barry Nurcombe. (Chapter 18: Substance-Related Disorders, Chapter 20: Other Psychotic Disorders, Chapter 24: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder). Paperback: 640 pages, Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 1 edition (20 March 2000), ISBN: 0838514626 (1999).
- Proofreading: AEA Project: Billing reference: WKEX Desk Reference Proofs. Review document for consistency, typos, format errors (1999).
- Copy Editing: Eleven-page document for Mobility Counseling Procedures, PCHA (1999).
- Editing / Proofreading: Four documents related to Public Housing programs: Supportive Housing: Altheia House (Birmingham, Alabama); Comprehensive Grant Program: Economic Initiative; Family Investment Center: HACLA; Times Square Jobs Training Corporation (New York City, NY) (1998).
- Copy Editing: Book: Gainsharing: Creating and Sharing Success by Carl G. Thor. (Crisp Management Library, 26), Paperback: 96 pages, Publisher: Crisp Learning (April 1999), ISBN: 1560525304. Ensured book maintained consistency with Crisp style sheet, other series volumes. Provided printed manuscript using Word tracking features (1998).
- Box Office Policies and Procedures: The Puppet Co. Playhouse (2014–Date).
- Production Manual: The Greenbelt Arts Center (2009–2014).
- Production Manual: OutOftheBlackBox Theatre Co. Inc. (2004–2012).
Procedural / Corporate Documents
- Costume-Con ConStitution: Costume-Con.org, (1987–2017).
- ICG Bylaws, Standing Rules, Guidelines for Competition: The International
Costumers’ Guild, Inc. (1995–2007).
- Running a Model UN Delegation: School Without Walls (1981).
- Screenplay (Adaptation): The Puppeteer; Short film based on Hans Christian Anderson’s The Puppet-Show Man (2015).
- Screenplay (Original): Louder Than Words; Short film (2013).
- Screenplay (Original): Al and Ogden at the Sahara; Short film (2013).
- Script (Original): Busted; One-act play produced by OutOftheBlackBox Theatre Company, Inc., (O2B2) for the Capital Fringe Festival, Washington, DC (2011).
- Script (Adaptation): Six Characters in Search of an Author; from the Robert Brustein treatment of Luigi Pirandello’s script (September/October 2005), OutOftheBlackBox Theatre Company, Inc. (2006).
- Children’s book: The Bow and the Butterfly; illustrations/layout (1st printing December, 2016).
- Novel (working title): Sara’s Way; third draft revisions in progress, at 85,000 words.
- Short story: You Can’t Be Sirius; (under the name Betsy Marks Delaney) (Pending).
- Short story: And Now The News; (under the name Betsy Marks) with Anne G. DeMaio, published in Carmen Miranda’s Ghost is Haunting Space Station III, Baen Books (1990).
Recommendations available on LinkedIn. Additional references available on request.